This is your one-stop-shop for Australian Music Exporters. The Sounds Australia app allows its user to navigate through past and current showcasing events and discover the huge amount of Australian artists who have taken their music abroad.

Loaded with Artist profiles, contact information and YouTube and Soundcloud clips, you have some of the greatest collection of contemporary Australian music talent on you at all times.

The app can be downloaded for free from the Apple or Google Play

The advice we give all artists is to speak directly with a professional VISA agent and connect with artists that have successfully toured to the countries you are looking to perform in.

Give yourself plenty of time for the application process as it can take months to process.

Here are some VISA agents that we are happy to recommend, based on feedback from Australian artists that have used their services in the past.

**A note from SXSW**


Szew Law Group

Andrea Szew

818 W7th Street, Suite 905

Los Angeles CA 90017

+ 310 477 0047

Down The Highway

Sophie Kirov

Global Access

Brande Lindsey
+1 323 936 7100

20 Jay Street #308
Brooklyn, NY 11201

Amanda Willis Gupta, Esq.
Phone: +1.804.514.6443

Traffic Control Group

18 East 41st Street
Suite 1201
New York,NY 10017
Phone: 646-502-5051



Tina and Steve Richard
P – 01557 339 123
F – 01557 330 567
E –
E –
W –

Please review the information through the here for IMPORTANT updates on new IRS requirements for foreign entertainers performing in the United States.