SOUNDS AUSTRALIA, AIR and PPCA are now seeking expressions of interest from Australian independent labels to take part in an Australian delegation to attend Indie Week 2019, an independent label focused conference hosted by A2IM (American Association of Independent Music) from June 17-20 2019 at New York Law School (185 West Broadway, New York, NY).
Indie Week is a member-only conference for record labels and service providers with a strong focus on the exploitation of master recordings, licensing, networking and digital.
AIR & SOUNDS AUSTRALIA have led Australian delegations to Indie Week since 2013 and we have again been extended an invitation to lead Australian delegations to Indie Week in 2019.
SOUNDS AUSTRALIA will be covering registration costs.
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST DUE DATE FRIDAY 1ST MARCH, 2019
Due to limited capacity, we ask all interested parties to show an expression of interest by filling out this survey BY FRIDAY 1ST MARCH 2019 – it shouldn’t take more than 5 minutes to complete.
Click here to complete survey
- Indie Week 2018 will be held in New York City from Monday 17th to Thursday 20th June 2019
- In celebration of 10 years of exporting Australian music, SOUNDS AUSTRALIA will be presenting the inaugural THE AUSSIE BBQ in New York on Saturday 22nd June 2019. All Australian Indie Week delegates will be invited as a VIP guest to THE AUSSIE BBQ, that will also include an exclusive network luncheon with key New York music industry before the showcase performance.
- SOUNDS AUSTRALIA’S sponsorship will cover conference registration for both events, ticket to The Libera Awards, as well as participation in panel discussions and one-on-one networking sessions.
- Australian attendees are responsible for booking and funding all flights, transfers and accommodation themselves.
- To apply a label must be a member of AIR
- Due to limited capacity and the small number of invitations, all attending Australian labels must have a catalogue of at least five albums and represent the music of at least three artists. It is expected that they are digitally pro-active and are doing business internationally.
For more information please contact Maria Amato at AIR – firstname.lastname@example.org