The 25th anniversary OCFF conference will be the best networking event for Ontario’s folk music community in 2011.
Over four days and three nights, over 800 delegates will:
- Hear provocative speakers and learn about new products and services for performers and presenters
- Engage in lively roundtable discussions and private meetings with industry professionals
- Interact with panelists during educational seminars and workshops
- Hear some of the best performer showcases in the country
- Play in the best jam sessions outside of the festival circuit
In 2011 there will be 24 Official Showcases, 2 Family Showcases and a Youth Showcase. The conference schedule is rounded out by numerous Sponsored Showcases and Private Showcases – all part of the official activities of the annual conference.
Artists may submit applications for consideration to showcase in the categories of Official, Family, or Youth.